You know him as Usher. The sexy hunk is Atlanta's own. Born "Usher Raymond IV" in 1978, the R&B-pop sensation came onto the national spotlight in the 1990s with the 1997 album "My Way". His "8701" was a hit, but "Confessions" became his breakthrough album in 2004. The multiple Grammy winner has been named by Billboard magazine as one of the All time Hot 100 Artist, selling more than 20.5 million copies in the U.S., according to the Recording Industry Association of America. Usher, married to Tameka Foster, is now a father of two sons and three stepsons.
• So long Usher, Hello Taco…
• Usher’s ‘Ladies Only’ Tour - The First Reviews
• Usher and Tameka Due In December
• Rate The New Usher Video
• Usher On GMA Today — And His Performances Recently
• Usher’s Latest Atlanta Connection