How well do you know William Shatner?
He's been an actor, singer, poet and pitchman. How well do you know The Shat?
Shatner appeared as a Simon Cowell-like judge in what music video?
- Brad Paisley’s “Celebrity”
- Big & Rich’s “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)”
- Rascal Flatts’ “Why Wait”
- Toby Keith’s “Red Solo Cup”
Which cast member of “Star Trek” has criticized Shatner for being arrogant?
- Jimmy Doohan
- Nichelle Nichols
- George Takei
- All of the above
How did Priceline kill off long-time spokesman Shatner in an ad last year – only to bring him back to life later?
- Perished in a bus that fell off a cliff and exploded
- Hit by a UFO
- Shot by a man dressed like James Kirk
- Drowned by James Spader
What was an annoying habit of his “Boston Legal” character Denny Crane?
- He’d sneeze loudly if he felt people were getting bored with what he was saying
- He’d frequently bring up basketball legend Kareem Abdul Jabbar
- He’d purposely pretend not to know people’s names
- He’d say his name out loud at odd times to ensure people knew he was a legend
Which of the following is a song Shatner did not record?
- “Major Tom (Coming Home)”
- “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- "Rocket Man"
What’s the name of the constructed “international” language Shatner used in 1966 horror film “Incubus”?
You will need to download the free Flash plugin from adobe.com
in order to view this content.