Reader photos from the sci-fi and pop culture convention Dragon*Con 2009, Sept. 4-7.
Steve Walker, Submitted 09/05/2009
- I am not sure what characters these ladies are supposed to be, but they were selling 'Vixen' outfits for $40.
- A Klingon drops his guard long enough to pose for a photo.
- The bright sun of a Saturday afternoon in downtown Atlanta clearly depresses this vampire (or perhaps Jedi knight?).
- Mario, Princess Peach and Luigi consort with the enemy (a Koopa Troopa?).
- A young Star Wars fan takes a break from the action Saturday after the parade.
- Dragryphon, alias Andrew Morales of Erie, Pennsylvania, is one of the few 'dragons' at Dragon*Con. He hopes to become an author of his own fantasy novel.