OFFICIAL RULES (the "Official Rules")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (“Sponsor”) “Wrestlemania XXVII Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to Georgia residents only, who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., Cox Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, or any of their respective affiliates or advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
2. How To Enter. The entry period of the Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (EDT) on Monday, March 7, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on Sunday, March 20, 2011. To enter, you must log onto www.accessatlanta.com/contests, and complete the online registration for the Sweepstakes. Maximum one (1) entry per person and per email address.
Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
3. Winner Selection. On Monday, March 21, 2011, Sponsor will randomly draw four (4) potential winners from among all eligible entries received during the entry period.
4. Prize Description. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the four (4) winners will each win four (4) tickets to WWE’s “Wrestlemania XXVII” event being held on Sunday, April 3, 2011 at the Georgia Dome, one (1) “Wrestlemania XXVII” Souvenir Chair and one (1) signed WWE Superstar headshot photo. Sponsor will not be responsible for any claims, losses, or injuries arising out of a winners’ acceptance or use of the prizes. All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Hotel and travel expenses are not included.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the “Wrestlemania XXVII” event (“Event”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future event. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Event tickets may govern if the Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost mutilated, or stolen Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The four potential winners will be notified via email and/or phone on or about Wednesday, March 23, 2011. If the potential winners do not respond to Sponsor’s notification attempts to contact him/her within twenty-four (24) hours after notification is sent, an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Notification is deemed sent when an email is sent by Sponsor or a telephone message is left by Sponsor, whichever occurs first. All drawings will be conducted by authorized representatives of Sponsor, and all decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding in all respects.
To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 223 Perimeter Center Parkway, 5th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30346 within forty-eight (48) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. (E.S.T.) and 5 p.m. (E.S.T.) weekdays) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) in order to claim his/her prize. Guests of each of the winners must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require.
No substitutions allowed by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. All winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Except where prohibited, by entering, each participant agrees to allow Sponsor, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. and their designees to use their name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Online entrants to the Sweepstakes will be given the option to receive promotional e-mails from World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
7. Participation and Reservation of Rights by Sponsor. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes in total or any of the individual Sweepstakes elements are compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, World Wrestling Entertainment or their affiliates which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in total. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date(s), Sponsor reserves the right to award prize(s) based on the entries received before the termination date(s).
8. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
9. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES,
INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
10. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. The rules will be construed under the laws of the State of Georgia.
11. Sponsor. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution “Wrestlemania XXVII Giveaway” is sponsored by Cox Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of the winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name of the winner (available after 3/23/2011) and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to AJC Marketing, 223 Perimeter Center Parkway, 5th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30346, Attn: Wrestlemania XXVII Giveaway – “Winners List Request” or “Official Rules Request” (as applicable). World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
12. Prize Value: The approximate retail value of each prize is $420. The approximate retail value of all prizes combined is $1,680.