WIN A CRUISE
To the Western Caribbean
Celebrity Cruises wants to send one AJC reader and a guest to experience modern luxury on a 4- or 5-night Western Caribbean cruise vacation aboard the Celebrity Millennium. Conveniently departing from Miami, FL, port visits include Cozumel, Mexico; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman and Roatan, Honduras. From relaxing on iconic sandy beaches to exploring the ocean’s hidden treasures, guests will come back feeling rested and restored.
Complete the form below for your chance to cruise!
Thanks for your interest, but this contest is now closed. To find other great contests and giveaways from ajc.com, go to ajc.com/contests.
Contest ends on Monday, November 21.
When you enter, you will automatically be signed up for the weekly travel email newsletter from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and the FloridaGoGo email newsletter. You can opt out at any time, and we will never share your email without your explicit consent.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "FloridaGoGo Giveaway: Celebrity Cruises Sweepstakes" (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to Georgia residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Cox Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (“Sponsors"), Celebrity Cruises, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, the term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 a.m. (Eastern) on October 31, 2011 and end at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern) on November 21, 2011 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by accessing the Sweepstakes entry page on The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s accessAtlanta website and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Maximum one (1) entry per person or e-mail address. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any communications network or equipment, or computer hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsors. All entries become property of Sponsors and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute about who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an e-mail account shall be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, and Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received in a random drawing to be held on or about November 22, 2011.
5. Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a cruise prize package consisting of one (1) 4- or 5-night Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Millennium in a double occupancy Concierge Class stateroom for winner and one (1) guest. Winner and guests are solely responsible for any and all costs, other than those specifically stated, that may be incurred or arise as a result of being awarded the prize. Such costs may include, but are not limited to all federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, local or other government or quasi-governmental taxes and fees, airfare, transportation to and from the port, fuel supplement charges, travel insurance, and items of a personal nature (i.e. shore excursions, passport fees, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, photographs, some entertainment, service fees, medical services, spa charges, specialty dining charges, sundries etc.) Blackout dates apply and holiday sailings are excluded. Grand Prize Winner provides Celebrity Cruises with three itineraries and Celebrity Cruises picks the one the winner will receive, subject to availability at time of request. Certificate cannot be redeemed for cash. No refunds or exchanges. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1198 USD. Final retail value will be determined by cruise selected.
Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Cruise prize issued in the form of a cruise certificate. Cruise provided subject to the terms and conditions in guest ticket cruise contract, cruise certificate and applicable brochure. Prize may not be upgraded. Certificate must be redeemed for a cruise onboard Celebrity Millennium departing between Nov. 24, 2011 through Feb. 21, 2012; subject to availability at time of booking. Winner and guest must travel during specified dates. Failure to use such prize on such dates will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Unused components of the prize have no redeemable cash value and no compensation or substitution will be made. Winner and guest are responsible for all travel documents (such as a passport and visa) required for international travel. Neither Celebrity Cruises or Sponsor is responsible for the cancellation or delay of any flight. Winner and guest must travel at the same time on the same itinerary. No guest under twenty-one (21) years of age will be booked in a stateroom unless accompanied by a person who is twenty-one (21) years or older. If travel companion is under eighteen (18) years of age, winner must be travel companion's parent/legal guardian. Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, and may not be given, bartered, sold or exchanged for cash or another prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Except where prohibited by applicable law, each winner and travel companion will be required to sign a liability and publicity release and/or Declaration of Compliance prior to traveling. Winner and travel companion must sign the guest cruise ticket contract prior to being allowed to board the cruise. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of Sponsor's postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as a guest of the Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsors may require.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about the drawing date at the email address or phone number provided on the Sweepstakes entry page. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsors. For prize winners list, (available after November 18, 2011), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List - FloridaGoGo Giveaway: Celebrity Cruises Sweepstakes, 223 Perimeter Center Parkway NE, Atlanta, GA 30346.
7. Participants’ Responsibilities. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsors and Sweepstakes judges, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsors. By participating in this Contest, you also grant your consent and agree to receive future e-mail communications related to this contest from any or all of the Contest Sponsors. E-mail services provided by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution are free and you may unsubscribe/opt-out at any time by following the simple instructions provided at the end of each e-mail. Unsubscribing will not affect your chances of winning a prize.
8. Disclaimers. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsors, Celebrity Cruises, their respective affiliates and advertising, production, and promotional agencies, and the officers, employees, agents and representatives of each (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from the acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of prize(s), prize-related travel, participation in the Sweepstakes, tampering or other unauthorized human or technical intervention, typographical, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of any telephone or computer network, computer Internet system, web site, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, forged, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, injury or damage caused by computer viruses or bugs. Sponsors reserve the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical or human errors, printing, or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences, have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsors reserve the right to award all prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
9. Sponsor. The FloridaGoGo Giveaway: Celebrity Cruises Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact The Atlanta Journal-Constitution/Marketing, 223 Perimeter Center Parkway, NE, Atlanta, GA 30346 or call 404-526-7249.